Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Question

Will I get another assignment with my temp agency if I tell them about the emotional distress I'm suffering at my assignment?
 
I have 9 months to go, and I'm not sure if I can make it.
 
I cannot quit, not now.  We need the job.  It doesn't stop me from looking at other jobs, though.
 
Ideally, I would like an administrative assistant possition that paid $16 - 17/hour.  With benefits.  I can't deal with a micro-managing supervisor.  It's awful.  I can deal with a heavy workload - after the past three months, I'm used to the stress from work.  I just can't deal with a micro-manager. 
 
I have nightmares about work.  What would the temp agency do if I told them what was going on?  Would I be fired?  Would I not be trusted in another assignment?  Or would they say, "I'm surprised you lasted this long..."
 
If I can just get through the next 9 months, I can do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment