Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Cubical Mouse

I have finally been able to photoshop the pictures from the wedding. 
Here are some of my favorites.

This is from our first look. 

My dad - so handsome!! 

The beautiful bouquet Shanna made for me.

The solid dark pink was Gina's bouquet, and the multi-colored is the regular bridesmaid bouquet.

Holding my daddy's hand before walking into the church.

The aisle runner was "i carry your heart" by e.e. cummings.  This is, by far, my favorite project.  It's my favorite poem in the whole world.





The guys.

The girls.

Dad walking me down the aisle.
 
Look at my huge smile!!


Holding Matt's hand.

Married!!!

The awesome wedding cake made by Aunt Debbie and Aunt Ruthie.

Love.

Cake topper.

The food.


Mason Jar drink dispensers from World Market.

The beautiful cupcakes my sister labored over.

They were delicious!

The wedding party.

Mr. & Mrs. Cubical Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! We are married, and that is the most important part!!!

    I was so happy with how everything worked out. The only things I would change are: I would have worn a corset under the dress to smooth it better, and I would have asked for help from family and friends sooner!!!

    ReplyDelete