Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Exciting Happenings!

I started a new job in downtown Los Angeles. I am finally working in a skyscraper!! I have a 1 year contract, then hopefully the economy will be such that I can easily find a new position.

Matt and I have set a date: December 17, 2011. Yes, I will be unemployed three months after we marry. True, Matt's job may not go permanent. But we are trusting God and unemployment insurance to provide.

Last week I purchased my wedding gown!! It is truely gorgeous. I don't think I can post a picture now - I'm on my iPhone - but I will asap. It's an off the shoulder gown with a sweetheart neckline and a huge ballgown with pickups in the back and a chapel train. Only 800 at Davids Bridal! Amazing!! I'm planning on wearing a looooong veil, maybe a blusher.

I haven't decided if I want to try to lose weight for the wedding. I need to lose at least 60 lbs before we try for kids (20 years away - maybe 10). I do think that ice cream, desserts, and fast food are too much a part of my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment