Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Update

 

A piñata.  Which we did not get.

 

This weekend was busy (of course).  Matt came down Friday night, and we watched Marie Antoinette (he hated it, I love it).  On Saturday, Matt had class, and I had coffee with a lady at church.  We went to gaming with Jocelyn and Robert – among others.  It was a little boring (I did fall asleep right in the middle of an “interrogation”), but we gamed for about 8 or 9 hours. 

 

Because of that, I was super tired on Sunday, and I did not want to make the drive to and back from Encino.  So we went to CC Cypress, and that was nice.  Then we went supply shopping (major sale at Jo-Ann’s), and I can definitely say there is light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to wedding crafting!!  The only things left to buy are gift bags for the bridesmaids gifts, another bolt of tulle, and the unity candles.  I made 7 cupcake stands, and Matt punched flowers for the aisle decorations.  I thought I finished my veil.  I added a tier, but now it’s too heavy, and I have to adjust it tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment