Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Happenings

No pictures from the weekend – sorry.  On Friday we saw Shanna’s burlesque troupe with their Halloween show.  It was seriously amazing.  I enjoyed it so very much!  The songs were great, the dancing was fantastic, and the costumes were phenomenal.  They won’t have another show until July 2012, but you can always see if they are doing small performances.  Their website is www.voluptuousentertainment.com.  

 

On Saturday, Matt and I were apartment hunting.  We found one we like, but we’ll see what happens.  My parents went to the Cuff’s house for dinner, so that was fun.

 

After church on Sunday, Matt and I went to my family get together in Norco, and then got fabric for our Halloween costumes.  We are the fairy king and queen from A Midsummer Night’s Dream

 

Today I have to finish mailing the invitations... Not as many people were at church as I had hoped, so we have to mail them today.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment