Friday, October 21, 2011

Fantastic Friday

I’ve been over stimulated most of the morning.  It’s not a fun experience.  You know that feeling you get when you are excited about something?  Well imagine you feel that 10 times over – for no reason whatsoever.  I feel excited about things all the time.  But when that feeling buries into my chest, it’s almost like a panic attack.  My arms tremble, my vision is intermittently blurry, my fingers type faster than ever and I talk so fast no one can understand me.  I need to do relaxation exercises, but I still have 2.5 hours left of work. 

 

 

The invitations (the ones that get mailed) were mailed today.  I took the Dash up to the post office in the Water Court, and guess what I saw?

 

 

Occupy Los Angeles.

 

 

Aren’t they just lovely?  Bless their little hearts. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment