Friday, October 28, 2011

The Big 5-0

The wedding is 7 weeks away, and I am freaking out.  Since I stopped dancing, I’ve put on about 30 pounds.  Work is extremely stressful, and what do I do when I’m stressed?  Eat.  Eat and eat and eat and eat and eat.  It’s starting to show in my chin.

 

I’m thinking about doing a diet for the next 7 weeks, but I half-think I won’t stick to it.  If I cut out processed carbs, eating veggies and protein for 7 weeks, I think that will let me drop a few.  I thought about doing the 30 day shred, but maybe I should just walk?  So confusing.  Also, I’m retaining water in my feet, so I’m going to take some diuretics for that, and it should help. 

 

Of course, I’ll allow processed carbs for Thanksgiving and the bridal shower.  Both of which are coming up super fast.

 

I can’t believe in 50 days I will be a bride.  Oh.  My.  Goodness. 

 

Today is my mom’s 49th birthday!  Happy Birthday Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment