Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Horrible, horrible neglect...

Have not posted recently, which is quite awful, must say.  I have been in the midst of a fierce job search.  I am looking for a job preferably in Los Angeles (downtown, mid Wilshire).  Something administrative.  I realized I spend $1100 a month on a car, and that much money would not only pay for a monthly bus pass ($80), but also a studio apartment ($650), utilities ($50), internet ($20), and food ($300), a total of $1100. 

But I REALLY like living at home.  It's nice to be with my family.

I'm going back to CBU for a master's in Public Administration.  I need something useful.  That is useful.

I also want to take photography classes and sewing classes.  And I started my children's historical novel.  I am writing it from a Christian feminist perspective.  I think Christians misunderstand feminism.  It's about not being limited in your choices by society, about being told "You can't do this," or "You must do this because you are a woman."  My book is going to empower young Christian girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment