Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally Friday

TGIF!!

Just a quick update for the weekend.

Please, please, please call your senator and urge them to not cut funding for Planned Parenthood. Federal money is never to be used for abortions. It has been like that is 1976. Planned Parenthood uses federal money for mammograms, pap smears, STD tests, and birth control.

I'm going this weekend to get birth control, a pap smear, and an STD test. If it wasn't for Planned Parenthood, I would be a raging mass of imbalanced hormones. If it wasn't for planned parenthood, any STD's languishing in my body could cause irreparable damage to me, eliminating all chance of children. If it wasn't for planned parenthood, I could have cervical cancer and not know until it was too late. So please, call your Senator and tell them that you want Planned Parenthood to get money to help poor women.

No comments:

Post a Comment