Monday, August 8, 2011

The Weekend

OK.  This weekend was not that great.

 

On Saturday, I went to Planned Parenthood and got Murina. It is a hormonal IUD that prevents pregnancy for 5 years.  Dude – that thing hurt!!!  I’ve been wolfing down 800 mg of ibuprofen at least twice a day.  But… 5 years of worry-free birth control?  Worth it.  

 

I made sausage and bow tie pasta for Saturday dinner, then Matt and I went to Shanna’s, where she drew out my wedding dress.  We stood on her roof and saw the Disney fireworks, and we played Scrabble.  I was falling asleep by the end of the game.

 

On Sunday I slept in to about 10:15, and woke up to pretty intensive pain.  So Matt and I stayed home from church/premarital counseling/Homebuilders and watched movies.  I took a very long nap in the afternoon, too.  

 

Today the pain is tolerable, but I am getting the sniffles, so I’m taking Advil Congestion.  

 

Please pray that Matt finds a job very very soon, or I will have to start working nights to pay for this stupid wonderful wedding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment