Monday, August 1, 2011

The weekend

On Saturday, Gina, Matt, and I went to Davids and Alfred Angelo to look for bridesmaid dresses.  While at David's, I fell in love with this dress, but I need to try it on now.


This is Gina trying on a dress.  We did not like this one.


Later that day, we went to Misha and Sol's wedding.  It was very nice.  Her color was aqua, and she had daisies for the flowers.  It was a very simple wedding, and you could tell that everyone at the church really wished them well in their marriage. 

On Sunday, we had church, and then I finally got to relax before heading to the Homebuilder's Bible study.

I have been practicing my calligraphy for addressing the wedding invitations.  It is very hard.  I'm considering using clear labels, instead, but I love calligraphy so much.


Today has been a rough day.  My coworker is on vacation (I had no idea she was leaving).  I've had too much chocolate cake and too much Starbucks, but I am trying to plough through the day.  So much to do when I get home.  I need to finish the petticoat.  I also need to work on a diet, but it's so hard when work is so stressful.  Must not gain weight, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment