I have a list of things I want to get done before we have kids.
· Purchase a second car (something cheap for Matt to putt around town in).
· Purchase a washer/dryer (this one doesn’t need a vent: http://www.homedepot.com/buy/lg-electronics-36-cu-ft-doe-high-efficiency-all-in-one-washer-and-electric-dryer-in-white-wm3987hw.html).
· Scrapbook our wedding pictures, plus all our other pictures too.
· Find a second couch, more chests and shelves (and finally get all our stuff out of boxes), and a new bed.
· Paint our bedroom.
· Get a shower curtain and get rid of that awful sliding door.
· Hang curtains, sew couch throw pillows.
· Purchase a television (least important).
The italicized stuff is what I won’t do until January, when we find out if we are staying in
Tomorrow, Matt is gaming, so I am determined to sew the throw pillows, at the very least. I’ve had the fabric since, oh, March, but I just haven’t sewn them. I also have some emerald taffeta that I want to sew into a circle skirt. Along with laundry and other cleaning, it should be a busy day for me!