Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fatness

You guys, I am fat.

 

It all started with this picture.

 

(from  http://www.fashionloveandmartinis.com/2012/01/my-winter-look-feat-we-love-colors.html)

 

In other posts, the blogger talks about how she ordered a dress from Eloquii, the plus size store from The Limited.  Um – I barely squeak into their sizing.  Therefore, I must be this big!!

 

This is a disaster!!  No offense to the lovely blogger (who is quite lovely), I just don’t want to be so big!!  Not to mention I’ve been feeling pressure from Matt to lose weight. 

 

Therefore, I am starting a brutal spring diet.  When I get my next paycheck (because I don’t have money to go buy more food right now!), I am buying healthy food!  Chicken breast, fresh veggies and fruits, and non fat dairy products.  No starches or fatty foods for me!  And furthermore, Matt and I are joining a gym that we will go to right after work.  In fact, over the next week, we will start walking every night after work, until we get a gym membership.

 

My goal?

 

Short term, it’s to wear a bikini this summer.  Like this one from Monif C.

 

 

http://www.monifc.com/plus-size-swimwear/sao-paulo-high-waisted-plus-size-bikini-black.html

 

Long term, it’s to lose at least 50 lbs.  Because I like being curvy.  I like myself at a size 18 – which I was two years ago when I graduated from college.  But this – size 22/24 is just too, too much.  So I’d like to lose 50 lbs by Halloween.  I’ll write at least one post a week about my weight loss journey.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you and know you can do it...wish you luck and total encouragement. I think it's fabulous that you know what you yourself want in size and aren't pressured into something unhealthy. Very much on your corner. Maria

    ReplyDelete