Monday, February 6, 2012

Shower

My friend Julia is getting married in less than a month, so on Saturday, I went to her shower.  I made her a lovely French country lap quilt.  I alternated between a purple floral and an ivory cotton fabric.   Her wedding color is purple, so I thought it would be a good choice.

 

The shower was lovely.  Gina planned games, which were fun, and the cupcakes were delicious!  I’m so glad to go to other people’s showers and wedding parties, rather than my own!

 

 

My name and date, so that in 100 years, historians know who made this quilt.

 

 

Shower guests

 

 

Julia, Me, and the quilt.

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt ever! Thanks Steph <3 <3 U r such an incredible talent:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope you enjoyed many years of using it!

    ReplyDelete