Monday, February 13, 2012

Fashion District

 I took Gina and Brittany to the Fashion District on Saturday.  Brittany purchased material for cltch purchases, which she plans to sell on Etsy, so once she gets her shop up, I'll put up a link for it.  Matt and I got fabric for slipcovers for our couch, and I picked up fabric for throw pillows.  It was a fun day.


$5 sunglasses!!


Santee Alley


So pretty!!


Matt & Gina


Matt & Gina

The Fashion District is a great place to find cheap jewelry, makeup, hair jewelry, and fabric.  It's not for the faint of heart, and you have to be prepared for the gritty environment (ie, it's not South Coast Plaza).  The amount of choices can be completely overwhelming, but as long as you know your own personal style, it's kindof Pandora's Box.  I think it's worth it, especially for the jewelry and headbands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment