Friday, November 4, 2011

Reflections, Six Weeks Out

Six weeks to go.  It feels like a really long time, but I’m trying not to trick myself and let myself procrastinate.  There are a lot of things to finish for the wedding.  My dress from China came (2 ½ weeks early!  Thank you Jesus!), but the bodice is a little loose, and I need to see if adding padding plus tightening the corset will fix the problem, or if I have to pay for alterations (which tend to be expensive).  I need to do some minor work with the appliqués, plus add a bustle. 

 

My veil still needs to be finished.  The problem is, I’m not sure where I’m going with it.  Très difficult.  I haven’t even begun to work on the card box, the bunting is halfway done, the aisle décor needs another 6 things, and the butterflies have to get finished.  Plus I want to finish the jewelry for the girls, and their bridesmaid bags.  I also need to make food labels for the reception, and the programs… well, they won’t get done until the week before anyway.  Oh, and I need more cupcake stands, and I realized we need tablecloths for the food tables, so we need to go thrift store shopping…

 

This.  Never.  Ends. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment