Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a lovely Thanksgiving.  Matt and I went to my mom's for lunch, and then we went over to Mom & Dad Cuff's for dinner.  Trinity was home from grad school, and she brought her new boyfriend, Cody.  He was nice.

On Friday, I went to the Black Friday sale at Jo-Ann's, and since flannel was less than $2/yard, EVERYONEGETSPAJAMASFORCHRISTMAS!  It was pretty exciting!  I got roughly two-thirds of the Christmas gifts, so that was a raging success.

I don't think we are going to decorate with a tree this year.  We are decorating our windows, and I got some cinnamon pinecones, but other than that, eh.  I need all the space in the living room for ALL THE SEWING I am doing for the next four weeks.  Matt is washing all the fabric today.  What a nice husband!

On Saturday, Gina and I went to Ferndales to look at wedding dresses, and she found her dress.  Exciting!!  She looks fabulous in it, and she will be a gorgeous bride!

This week, not much is happening.  I'm hoping to really buckle down and get all these Christmas presents made!

No comments:

Post a Comment