Monday, August 22, 2011

The Dratted Dress Dilemma

After much back and forth over the dratted wedding dress (chose a DB, put a deposit down, decided to copy it myself, decided to have a seamstress make a completely different dress, decided to sew a completely different dress), I just discovered something monumental:

 

I can get a gorgeous designer replica from China for the cost of my fabric, alone.  Yes, a dress from www.dressilyme.com would probably cost less than $200, including shipping, and I would be saved from weeks of agony of sewing the dratted dress.  I love sewing, don’t get me wrong, but the search for fabric alone is ridiculous.  Not to mention Dressily has some rockin’ reviews (http://www.projectwedding.com/groups/boards/dressilyme-dress-es), so I’m not really worried about whether it would look good.

 

And so now to pick a dress….

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment